Friday, September 21, 2007

Welfare FFBall Week 3 (of the season, I know this got started in Week 2)

Well, the Cheap Bastards may have gotten touched up a bit, but we had a good week of practice and our install on Wednesday went well.

As follows is the line up as well as some of the inner-machinations behind the decisions -

QB Matt Schaub HOU - $5.67 (he may not be the prettiest guy at the dance, but he will put out. And he's cheap. Wait - Andre Johnson's not playing? F$#@. Oh well, at least he's cheap.)
RB Brandon Jackson GB - $5.09 (had a bad week last week and some guy named DeShawn Wynn is getting his goal line snaps - which caused him to go up to $40 in our FA Auction in my office leauge. Good times. But Im still sticking with Jackson, Im not one to jump off a leaky ship.)
RB Cedric Benson CHI - $ 6.93 (unless thats Marcell Shipp. Cutting Tavaris Jackson left me with a mess of cap space, so I went out and grabbed Ced. He's going against the 'Boys D who allowed the G-men to run up and down on them in week 1 and have the 26th ranked D in the NFL)
WR Jason Avant PHI - $ 5.54 (No idea who he is, but he averaging a point per $1. Which in the welfare leauges is like getting a beej after taking a date to BK)
WR Calvin Johnson DET - $ 6.26 (Up in value $0.75 over last week!)
WR Antwan Randle El WAS - $ 6.02
TE Jason Whitten DAL - $ 7.46
K Mason Crosby GB - $ 7.61
DEF NY Giants - $ 8.79 (I thought about sticking with the Jets this week, but Im having trouble justifying keeping a DEF that has negative production.)

Til next time, keep your nose to the grindstone...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Good topic, but will this really work?

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all
is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like
yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100%
positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

My site - Free Simpoints

Anonymous said...

I found your weblog site on google and check a few of your
early posts. Continue to maintain up the superb operate.
I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader.
Searching for ahead to reading more from you afterward!�

My blog post :: facebook of sex